Hello everyone just wanted to give everyone an update on our lives. Kendall is now 2 months old and weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces and is 22 inches long and her dr said she is in the 75% for everything, said that was rare to see a baby completely proportioned. Kendall had her immunizations that was pretty sad but she is doing great sleeping through the night i couldn't have gotten a better baby i am very lucky. Kendall is now smiling and almost laughing i love to just watch her all day.
3 comments:
She looks like Aaron even more in pictures...thanks so much for watching ours and yours, you're the best Kiwi
Yeah! Your starting to blog again. I still can't believe I haven't met her yet. But I'll see you Saturday!
yeah! i stopped checking your blog cause there was nothing there. . so fun to see new pics!! we still need to get together!
Post a Comment