Monday, June 1, 2009

#2

Hello everyone, just thought i would give everyone an update on our lives since its been awhile. Aaron is currently in Kirkuk, Iraq till middle of September. He is doing great, just working long hours.
Kendall is now 9 months old and is into everything, she is crawling like crazy. She weighs 16 pounds and is still the best baby ever.
Our other little peanut (yes you read that right baby #2 is on the way) it is doing just great growing right on schedule, we are so excited.
As for myself I am doing great, not very sick at all with this pregnancy. I am 12 weeks along and my due date is the 15th of December but if i decide to have another c-section and will have it between the 5-7 of December. Aaron and I are very excited and can't wait to meet our baby.

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys!

Carter Family said...

Thanks Allyson.

touch of glass said...

Congrats! How exciting

KirtLarsenFamily said...

Wooohooo! Congratulations you guys!

Tippetts said...

WOW! Congratulations! So fun!

Clay Prince said...

Congratulations, Care Bear. Of course we knew about this but now I will officially congratulate you since you're coming out of the closet now.