Kendall turned ONE yesterday. I still can't believe she is 1, Kendall is walking all over these days. She loves to read book (well at least pretend too). We didn't do anything for her big day because i had the 24 hour stomach flu and since daddy isn't home to celebrate either. We will be having a big birthday party for her hopefully at the end of the month when her daddy gets home for iraq.
I would post some pictures but our computer at home crashed so i only have access to one when i come to see the parents.
The Lantz Family
12 years ago

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kendall!! how fast time flies! maybe she can teach brooklyn how to walk!
Can you believe how fast a year goes by?
Hopefully we can get in touch with you guys soon since we're here now!
Our little girls are growing uo way too fast. Kendall is seriously so cute. I can't wait to see her on Wednesday.
Happy Birthday Kendall! We miss you, but hope you have a fun party when your dad gets back. My sister's husband should be home this week. They tried to fly out today, but there was a sandstorm, so hopefully when it clears up they can make it out.
Wait, isn't her birthday on the 27th? Ha Ha, just kidding. I'm excited to give her our gift :)Oh yeah, and you need to post new pics of your sexy haircut!
Post a Comment