Skyler Scott Carter was born on December 8th at 8:04 am, he weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. Here are just a few cute pictures of him.
What a handsome little baby! I can't wait to meet him. I want to try and make it up there sometime before Christmas if I can. And his room looks adorable! I love it. I hope you guys are doing well. Oh and have you heard if your moving to Alaska yet? That would definitely be better than Korea!
That first pic is so cute! He totally looks like his big sis. I'm so glad you guys are doing good. We need to get these three studs together for a playdate :)
3 comments:
What a handsome little baby! I can't wait to meet him. I want to try and make it up there sometime before Christmas if I can. And his room looks adorable! I love it. I hope you guys are doing well.
Oh and have you heard if your moving to Alaska yet? That would definitely be better than Korea!
He's adorable Cari! Congratulations you guys :)
That first pic is so cute! He totally looks like his big sis. I'm so glad you guys are doing good. We need to get these three studs together for a playdate :)
Post a Comment